 Star Wars / 7
Re: My favorite movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:18:19 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article
<361054a7.34191924@lugnet.com>...
John Marlin <jmarlin@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu> writes:

SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are • the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Mine too...or maybe the trilogy as a whole.  Not necessarily the "best"
movies IMHO but definitely my favorites, FWIW.  :)

I am dying to learn what color the LEGO T.I.E. fighter models are, if • they
produce any Empire models.

A sort of blusih-grey would be cool, if not then dark grey. Why wouldn't
they produce any Empire models?

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.