 Star Wars / 5
Re: My favorite movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 03:32:56 GMT

John Marlin <jmarlin@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu> writes:

SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Mine too...or maybe the trilogy as a whole.  Not necessarily the "best"
movies IMHO but definitely my favorites, FWIW.  :)

I am dying to learn what color the LEGO T.I.E. fighter models are, if they
produce any Empire models.

--Todd