 Star Wars / 3
Subject:
My favorite movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:17:54 GMT

SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Re: My favorite movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 03:32:56 GMT

John Marlin <jmarlin@wmrc.hazard.uiuc.edu> writes:

SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Mine too...or maybe the trilogy as a whole.  Not necessarily the "best"
movies IMHO but definitely my favorites, FWIW.  :)

I am dying to learn what color the LEGO T.I.E. fighter models are, if they
produce any Empire models.

--Todd

Re: My favorite movie
SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are • the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Mine too...or maybe the trilogy as a whole.  Not necessarily the "best"
movies IMHO but definitely my favorites, FWIW.  :)

I am dying to learn what color the LEGO T.I.E. fighter models are, if • they
produce any Empire models.

A sort of blusih-grey would be cool, if not then dark grey. Why wouldn't
they produce any Empire models?

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--
Do what you can, but behave yourself.

We'll have more, right after this.

Re: My favorite movie
I recently went to the Smithsonian exhibit on Star Wars.  All the TIE vehicles were a blue/gray color, based on the actual movie props.  Bordering more on blue, but I would guess most of the vehicles will be done in classic gray.  That is generally what they look like on screen.

Tom McDonald writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article
<361054a7.34191924@lugnet.com>...
SW was my favorite movie.  Saw it 7 times the year it came out.  Are • the
new theme sets available anywhere yet??

Mine too...or maybe the trilogy as a whole.  Not necessarily the "best"
movies IMHO but definitely my favorites, FWIW.  :)

I am dying to learn what color the LEGO T.I.E. fighter models are, if • they
produce any Empire models.

A sort of blusih-grey would be cool, if not then dark grey. Why wouldn't
they produce any Empire models?

--
From Tom McDonald