 Star Wars / 17711
    Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear fellows! Were you ever in the need of a quick Admiral Ackbar minifigure for a diorama snapshot? I would like to present you an easy and cheap way for constructing a recognizable Admiral Ackbar minifigure. Of course, as always, no saw, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure —Daniel Rubin
     (...) This is a pretty awesome Mon Calamari head. Admiral Ackbar was one of my childhood favorite, and I'm glad to see it done well. Now I'm off to build my own. -Dan Rubin (17 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure —Selçuk Göre
     (...) Beauty of the simplicity. It exactly feels like the real thing. Very nicely done. Selçuk (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure —James Wilson
     Very nice! The head also brings to mind Terry (or is it Pterry?) from the old Pee Wee Herman show... (17 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure Steve Witt
     Heh, very cool. Steve (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Admiral Ackbar Instant Minifigure —Christopher Deck
   Thanks for your interest and stepping by! I am glad you liked my bricked version of Admiral Ackbar. :-) See you around, Christopher (17 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)