 Star Wars / 17448
    MOC: Hoth Vignette —Jason Brant
   Hello Lego fans from around the galaxy. Heres my first ever Post of a MOC on LUGNET. A Vignette (2 URLs) Luke>> Luke stuck in the ice while he reaches his lightsaber. Click the Pic for more Pictures in my gallery. Hope you like it. -Jason- (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Hoth Vignette —Rob Hendrix
      "Jason brant" <Brantmd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:IHzIqv.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) You've captured the look and feel very well. I like this vig a lot! Do you plan to make more SW vigs? Rob www.brickmodder.net (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Hoth Vignette —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Crossposting to .build.vignette cuz those guys should check out this awesome Vig too. Well done! -Lenny (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)