 Star Wars / 17449
Re: Hoth Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:40:03 GMT

"Jason brant" <Brantmd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:IHzIqv.L6s@lugnet.com...
Hello Lego fans from around the galaxy.

Heres my first ever Post of a MOC on LUGNET.

A Vignette

<http://www.maj.com/gallery/starwarsFLIP/hoth/
<http://www.maj.com/gallery/starwarsFLIP/hoth/mvc-021s.jpg Luke>>

Luke stuck in the ice while he reaches his lightsaber.

Click the Pic for more Pictures in my gallery.

Hope you like it.

-Jason-

You've captured the look and feel very well.  I like this vig a lot!  Do you
plan to make more SW vigs?

Rob
www.brickmodder.net