 Star Wars / 17359
17358  |  17360
Subject:
Star Wars Weekend Tie Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 04:52:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is a picture of my nearly-completed Tie Fighter MOC I am building for the Legoland California Star Wars Weekend this coming Saturday-Sunday (April 30-May 1 2005). The wings are 15 inches tall making it slightly larger than miniland scale. I just added the cockpit details and built an Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot to go with it (not pictured yet).

Here’s a link to more pictures on Brickshelf.com. I will post more and better pictures soon!

Build On!

Jonathan Eric Hunter