 Star Wars / 17358
Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Davis wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Scott Lyttle wrote:

   I want to know if the executor was on display that the master builders did!

If you mean the 5+ foot long model of a proto-Star Destroyer (with red upper decking), yes. It was amazing, but I didn’t know what the name was. I’ve put up some pictures on Brickshelf.

Nope, that’s not what I was talking about. I was talking about the Executor Super Star Destroyer from Empire and Jedi.

Guess it wasn’t brought, in favor of Ep III stuff.

-Scott Lyttle