 Star Wars / 17207
Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:

I recally one of your LifeLites' versions having the saber removeable from
the hand, where the in/out of hand made it light up.  To me that was the
neatest implementation and, in movie terms, the most realistic.

Ooh good thought.  What might be even neater is if the blade itself is
removable, so that when you put the blade in, it lights up.  That would be even
more movie-realistic.

~Kevoh