 Star Wars / 17189
MOC: Eopie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:21:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all,
I’ve put up a new creautre on my website. Not as well-known as a taun-taun or bantha, but Star Wars nonetheless:
Eopie
Feedback is appreciated.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage
Kus-Numa Comics

Re: MOC: Eopie
I’ve put up a new creautre on my website. Not as well-known as a taun-taun or bantha, but Star Wars nonetheless:
Eopie
Feedback is appreciated.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage
Kus-Numa Comics

Ha ha ha ha, I remember this thing! You captured it quite well, as always, Bruce. Well enough that I could recognize without having seen the films in years.

Dan Rubin

Re: MOC: Eopie