 Star Wars / 17194
Re: MOC: Eopie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Although this is a lesser known creature from Episode I, it is being remembered well. And you did a great job in designing it. As always you used an impressive way of construction.

Thank you. It’s probably a little too big for minifig scale, but as long as it looks good enough and still captures the essence of the real one.

   Soon your creature collection will be complete!

Still got a few more to go, and add whatever we see in Episode III to that list. :)

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage
Kus-Numa Comics