 Star Wars / 1543
Re: Star Wars in 2000...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:48:34 GMT

Eric Lind wrote:
Of course, I'm not sure how Luke gets cloned
about a billion(1) times, but that's another story.

(1) 1x10^9.  I use American mathematical terminology. (2)

(2) Hey, it's my first and second footnotes!

Congratulations. Can Larritarianism be far away?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.