 Star Wars / 1464
Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:09:38 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:16:18 GMT, John Bauman uttered the following
profundities...

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
I think it first appeared in RotJ.  I found a halfway decent picture at
www.starwars.com, along with basic scematics.
I believe it was seen when one crashed into the (super?) star destroyer's
cockpit.

Anonymous bridge tech:"Sir! We've lost the bridge deflector shields!"
Piett:"Intensify firepower from the forward batteries. We don't want
anything to get through."
Another anonymous bridge tech:"Too late!"
A-wing Pilot:"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
SSD:"Boom!Crash!Groan!Smash!"

IIRC

What a stroke of luck. Being sent to the states for a 2-week conference.
Starting date? May the 17th! Which means I have 2 Saturdays, a Sunday,
and 10 week-nights to try and get in to see the film!