 CAD / 1673
Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 05:26:21 GMT

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:20:27 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:

Here's another alternate model for the X-Wing--what a great set!

There are some POV pics at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/JohnIII.html

I also posted the Ldraw file to lugnet.cad.dat.

LMKWYT,

-John Van

Oh, and John, when will you be posting the Deathstar, Star Destroyer, and
Millenium Falcon alternates built strictly from X-Wing pieces?

:-)

-- Terry K --