 Star Wars / 1433
Re: A-Wing Figther (X-wing alternate model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:16:18 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...
I think it first appeared in RotJ.  I found a halfway decent picture at
www.starwars.com, along with basic scematics.
I believe it was seen when one crashed into the (super?) star destroyer's
cockpit.

-John Van

Joseph Gonzalez wrote in message ...
In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
Here's another alternate model for the X-Wing--what a great set!

There are some POV pics at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/JohnIII.html

john
i'm quite impressed with both of your alternate sets.  good stuff!
which episode did the a-wing appear in?
is there a good picture of it on the net anywhere?

..joseph g