 Star Wars / 13926
13925  |  13927
Subject:
Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:59:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest work from our homepage, UCS TIE Crawler;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html
Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

I don't see anything on this page except for a black field with a light gray
grid and a starry pattern.

And a message, in unreadable black on black, that says "Javascript is either
disabled or not supported by this browser. This page may not appear
properly."  I've tried looking at your page several times in the past with
the same effect, but this is the first time I noticed the warning message.

If you're going to require javascript to show pictures of lego models, I'd
recommend at least making the warning message VISIBLE, and include a link to
your brickshelf page.

Cheers,
- jsproat