 Star Wars / 13925
Subject:
UCS TIE Crawler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:04:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest work from our homepage, UCS TIE Crawler;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500