 Space / 9843
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.space, Matthew Gerber writes:
PEOPLE...of lugnet.space!

That would be us.

WITNESS...my oh-so-obviously-winning-entry for the Galaxy Enforcer contest!

Verily, I have obviously witnessed it.

   It won a reply, that's for sure.

BEHOLD...its glory, and its silliness!

Verily, I have beheld its silliness.

   Yay, verily.

EMBRACE...that it is made from just one official LEGO model, so it's *also*
an official alternate model! (and it uses all of the parts, too!)

Why, yes.. yes it is.

   And yes.. yes it does.

GLORY...in its splendor!

But it's red. I know, I know.. Jude's is red too. But his piece economy is
unsurpassed thus far.

   I may have Jude on this one, with my SECOND Galaxy Enforcer
   entry:

   http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/enforcer2.jpg

   (Comments on the irony of the choice of box welcome)

And it looks like it has wings.. though I could be wrong. :)

   Those aren't wings!  Those are engine-gun-things!

SEE...it here first: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5470

Thanks for the peek! I don't stand a chance now...  :)

   A chance of what?

   LFB