 Space / 9826
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
ROTFLMAO 2!!!  Two comments:

rippled onions totally flip loops more and over?  I'm not sure I understand.

- defense looks a little weak in the rear.

ummm... er... ah.. I just can't comment to this.  This is a family website...

- where's the built-in detachable wing of escort fighters??

hehehe! you said "wing" hehehehe....

no.. ah.. actually you may notice that I didn't include any interior shots,
thats because the escort ships are hiding inside the bay.  yeah... they are
there, really.  The ship is bigger on the inside, like the TARDIS... yepo.
and there's a little metal dog in there, but he's not named K-9, he's more
powerful so he's named Special K 666.  and he drives a ship called the
Galaxy Enforcer but it looks just like the Galaxy Defender because it is in
stealth mode so you can't tell what it really is unless you already know
that it has LL666 on the side and that ship has also been entered into the
contest too.

yep.

cheers!
Joel