 Space / 9830
Re: another Galaxy Enforcer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
   It's got huuuuuge tracts of studs...

But...but... I just want to Sing!

   "I'm terribly sorry, I thought your son was a lady."

   That ship started life as the starship Bardiel, and it's really
   had one of the neatest developments and setups of any MOC I've
   seen.  I think the whole site is still up, subordinated under
   the Galactic Shipyard's site (which Jon also runs).

   I'd encourage you to check it out.  It's extremely cool.

: ) Thanks very much indeed.  But actually the ship doesn't really have a
proper site at the moment.  I'm really almost done with it.  Another good
weekend could do it.  If you want to see a few pics I have (and even these
aren't that current) go to:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/

I have 8 pics stashed away here that were taken at the beginning of the
summer.
There are also 6 much much older pics on my personal lego site. /lego from
the directory.

When the ship is finally finished I'll put up another site just for it.

   Excellent!

   The new front/rear shots (with the engines in situ) really
   look good.  The entire "lostech/found object" feel of the
   ship is what makes it so great--and the asymmetry is a big
   part of that.  I mean, it's symmetrical in rough shape, but
   the greeblies and machinery just sort of sprouts out.  Those
   two bottom pictures (12 and 14, I think?) are really excellent.

   I'll look forward to a finished site for your excellent USS
   SMS HMS DKM JMSDF HMAS HMCS Galaxy Enforcer.  ;)

   Hey, do you still have the picture of the microfig version?

   best

   Lindsay