 Space / 9758
9757  |  9759
Subject:
Battlespace update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:10:30 GMT

Hi everyone,

Battlespace has had another big update.
I now has a completely revised and accurate history with accompanying pics
and a new ship.
see it at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace and click on the history link on the
top left.

My CT4 Timberand class freighter has been addedto the vehicles section. See
it at either
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/timberand
or
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace and click on the vihicles link, then the
civilian link and the CT4 is on the far right of the screen.

Comments and feedback wanted, esp. on the Timberand.

Enjoy,

ZaC Soden