 Space / 9470
9469  |  9471
Subject:
Couldn't resist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:44:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Almost every builder has millions of attennas and tons of
bulky areas on these ships and none of these people realize that there is
friction in outer

what the flipping space monster burgers are
you talking about?

friction in space?

NOT, noway, nohow

wings are useless in space, dude.
i'm an astrophysicist, i know whereof i speak.

(i'm sure this has been said elsewhere
but hey i don't have time to look it up)

-paul