 Space / 9469
9468  |  9470
Subject:
responding to multiple Jesse posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:22:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:

All I was asking was some simple questions and you and a few others act as
though you are the Lego gods and that you have a right to "bait" me.  Am I a
fish?  Do I breathe through gills?  Do I live in a fishbowl?  Do I bait you
because I believe that you are an easy catch for my fishing line?  I am
simply wanting to create my own style of Lego space craft and you act as
though I break the sacred texts of the Lego Bible!

you asked: The first question is why has Lugnet not put a section for
Exploriens? and then requested an Exploriens area.

direct this to the owner/operator of lugnet, plz.  We don't control
such issues.

you also asked: The second question is if Legoland Space and
Futuron/Futureworld are considered two different sets, then why do they have
the same symbol?

You have an unreal expectation here.  Why SHOULDN'T they have the same
symbol.  Do you think TLC does everything right the first time?  They
were just experimenting w/ even the IDEA of subthemes, so let it go.
So what if they have the same symbol...

again you say:
I am sorry to believe that idea but I simply believe that it is the same
series because if it was not the same series, then why continue the same
logo on to Futuron

ok, go ahead.

The logo does matter because it
causes confusion

ok, so it does.  that does not mean that TLC dinna subtheme futuron.

Jesse Long
P.S.  The people from Lego will settle this arguement, not you or me, Greg.

so email TLC, and stop pestering people who (once they answer you) you
don't wanna hear the answer.  You are ignoring the fact that many of us
in hear have already communicated w/ TLC on many issues, as well as TLC's
history of replyin on lugnet to various questions we've posed in the past.
Do you think all this consensus in the lugs evolved overnight?

-paul