 Space / 9312
Re: Space Idea - Artificial Gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:08:23 GMT

Plates mounted sideways.

If I can figure out how to make it spin, don't you think I'm halfway there
already? ;-)

I want to make something that nobody has been able to do with LEGO, I'm not
going to quit so easily...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
I figured out how to make a cylindrical centrifuge habitat which
simulates artificial gravity, a la the Discovery habitat in _2001: A Space
Odyssey_.

Check it out here:

I still have an exam to study for and to do, so I can't really explain/show • how
I will expand this idea.

Hope it inspires you guys/gals!

Very cool for microfig ... but I have long been wondering how to do
this to minifig scale (and have it be "airtight").

--Bill.