 Space / 9293
9292  |  9294
Subject:
Space Idea - Artificial Gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:55:02 GMT

I figured out how to make a cylindrical centrifuge habitat which
simulates artificial gravity, a la the Discovery habitat in _2001: A Space
Odyssey_.

Check it out here:

I still have an exam to study for and to do, so I can't really explain/show how
I will expand this idea.

Hope it inspires you guys/gals!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm