 Space / 9305
Re: Space Idea - Artificial Gravity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:23:55 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
I figured out how to make a cylindrical centrifuge habitat which
simulates artificial gravity, a la the Discovery habitat in _2001: A Space
Odyssey_.

Check it out here:

I still have an exam to study for and to do, so I can't really explain/show how
I will expand this idea.

Hope it inspires you guys/gals!

Very cool for microfig ... but I have long been wondering how to do
this to minifig scale (and have it be "airtight").

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.