 Space / 9283
Re: Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:35:22 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
news:GF3Jn4.7pI@lugnet.com...

3) Buid a frame out of technic! I think I'd always do this, but I'm biased -
well over 90% of my collection is technic (but that is changing!)

Regards

ROSCO

I'd love to have enough technic to build a frame first.  I've always wanted to
design a ship this way.  I still integrate technic beams with the bricks and
keep them exposed for the design - it looks like big exposed girders, especially
in colors like yellow.

And again, I want bulk large technic beams available!

-Tim