 Space / 9260
9259  |  9261
Subject:
Building big
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:41:33 GMT

Hi all,

I have just finished disassembling all of my models and had my sights set on
a big dropship. I started trying to build it but it just isn't happening. I
don't yet have the skill to beef it out properly. Having a small brick
collection ddoesn't help, either.
Can anyone please give me some tips on how to build the bigger models. I
think for now I'll go down a size and make something else...

Thanks,

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace