 Space / 906
  Re: No new space sets?

(...) problem with SW is that it doesn't have sufficient amounts of transparent stuff. It barely has any at all! I can see how I could get enough opaque stuff [except for red. Where do I get good parts in that color?] So how do I get my favorite (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) You could stop whining and look at auctions or pages which sell pieces. Just a thought, you don't have to use it. Sure, Star Wars is a good product. And Space is a really cool theme to have around. I'm dissappointed that they aren't making it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Okay, what's his address? Snail or e-mail, I don't care which one [why do I get the idea I'm asking a really stupid question?]. Z (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Check out the lugnet.dear-lego section. Start here: (URL) Matthew Miller ---> mattdm@mattdm.org Quotes 'R' Us ---> (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) It's not a stupid question. To find out who Brad is, and more about LEGO Direct, I'd suggest starting here: (URL) WOOHOO! ;) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) optimistic about (at least the potential) of the Lego Company right now. (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)