 Space / 8997
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 22:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> writes:
I got to see some pix of it during construction and new it was gonna be
great. Then I showed him a passenger shuttle I made inspired by what he • had
made so far. It was amazing he didn't laugh, at least through his keyboard
anyway, because my shuttle sucks Scala CRAPPs bigtime.

Your passenger shuttle was cool...and you built it in about the time it took
me to build the passenger cabin.

Thanks :)

One of the things that makes Bram's ship look so good is that it's got • lines.
Lines == Good   :-9

Huh?

It's exterior (and interior for that matter) has a certain "flow" or
continuity to it from front to back that doesn't make it look modular or
thrown together. It's very much a nice, luxury type of ship.

-Tom McD.
www.spamcake.com