 Space / 8915
8914  |  8916
Subject:
Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 17:53:58 GMT

OOKAAAY...I can see when I am beat.  (oh for crying out loud....)

Guys, go to brickshelf and check out Bram's entry for the non-voilent space
moc contest, if you haven't seen it yet.  He just finished it.  WOW!  I am
simply beside myself with joy...

I'm going to sulk now...

:^P

(PS: Bram...EXCELLENT!  A work of art, truely!)

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.
Visit the Astro Lift Company home page at:
http://members.home.net/tpruden3/