 Space / 8939
Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 23:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOKAAAY...I can see when I am beat.  (oh for crying out loud....)

Guys, go to brickshelf and check out Bram's entry for the non-voilent • space
moc contest, if you haven't seen it yet.  He just finished it.  WOW!  I am
simply beside myself with joy...

I'm going to sulk now...

:^P

(PS: Bram...EXCELLENT!  A work of art, truely!)

Hey Jon, you are going to post this baby on the Galactic Shipyard, right?

My question is this:  It's obviously well over the 80 stud limit, so is it a
CAPITAL or a SUB-CAPITAL?

hhhhmmmmm....INTERSETING QUESTION!  :^)

~Trev