 Space / 8847
Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 23:31:32 GMT

                    Man this thread is hard to follow!!!

   (And I tried to go through all the 76+ stuff.)
With all the canceled posts and the alleged ‘double-speak.’
I believe I've got all the players involved… but could someone please
summaries what’s going on.

I think this begins with a Mr. Moulton and his web-page, but I never saw the
notorious link that disrespected Mr. Jessiman (I assume the link was
removed?) Also, there’s past incidents involved. Something 6 months past
regarding a critique of someone’s web page?

Then… stuff gets weird, cause people are hackin’ and Todd’s deleting posts,
and identities are being stolen.

WoW, this is interesting. Over in .castle we all play nice, nice with each
other.
                          I was unaware such drama existed.

But because it’s too interesting to pass up, I'm hopin’ someone could clarify?

Does all this stuff involve Matthew Gerber post to the announce board about
Identity Theft?

       Thanx,

                         --==Richard==--