 Space / 8833
Re: I'm back...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 08:32:35 GMT

I have a question,
Who in the hell is this guy?
Is this the mathew formerly known as 'mad Hatter' ??
because if he is I can understand the hatred and anger.

But if its someone else thats pissed everybody off,
could you point me to some posts or something about the original crime?

Thanks.

Gary
BTW: how is he stealing the user-names?

Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Simon Bateman writes:
http://www.petitmorte.net/the_brick/index.html

He, he, he...back and better than ever.  `, )

And now for something completely different,

www.bardstale.com

Perhaps people will take note that there are OTHER THINGS in the internet • to
occupy our time, rather than Matthew's flames n' stuff.  I say we MOVE ON.
-Aaron-