 Space / 8103
Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral Muffin Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:31:09 GMT

In article <GAv76K.MBJ@lugnet.com>, Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote:
Yeah, but there's NO lower duty then Fleebnork.  Turn your back one second

What do you mean there's no lower duty than Fleebnork! If I don't do
Fleebnork, the ship gets fleebed! Or, well, that's what they told me
in Basic, that Fleebnork was the highest duty I could aspire to!

--Spaceman Last Class V. Poet
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <