 Space / 8018
Re: Official Transcript: Court-martial of Grand Admiral MuffinHead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felipe Coury writes:
Mark,

For those non-americans, english-stupied, ashame-of-ask, what the heck is
"Grumble"?

=o(

Regards,

FyCo (Felipe Coury)

I'm no linguist, but I'm assuming that it's a censored version of what he
was really thinking when that picture was taken. He was busted down in rank
after all... I can't say that I would be very happy on fleebnork duty
either. I have heard that in some regions fleebnorks are considered a delicacy.

Of course I'm not an epicure either. In fact I don't really DO much of
anything....

I just sort of sit here....

In the same place....

Day in....

Day out....

I know that one day the Hand of God will come by and move me along. Until
then, I'll just check the computer screen again.

It still looks the same...

I've just realized that my minifigs have a more exciting life than I do!

-Duane