 Space / 7890
  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) Whoa.... I'm not sure what to say, Joel. The interior is coming along incredibily.... I can't really pick one shot I like more than the others.. they're all awesome. The pizza ovens in the galley, the chandelier, the arcade (looks like a place (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) thank you! (...) I have to say that my personal favorites of the details are the chandeliers in the main hall. They didn't turn out anything like how I planned, that's probably a good thing. :) (...) Great idea, I didn't think of those... I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) I'm DEFINITELY going to do that when I get home in May. I decided to come home for the whole summer rather than try to work in NYC or ehh...northern CT (if you get my drift), for multiple reasons. Anyways, for all those interested in a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)