 Space / 7782
Re: Macross/Robotech toy information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I own a YF-21 Valkyrie, but Yamato is releasing a Fastpack version this
fall, and I'm tempted to get that one when it's released.

Mine is the Japanese model. Unfortunately, the Macross rights are in dispute
right now, so those of us in the US have to suffer. :^(

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

I own the YF-21 as well.  Great toy although much more complicated than the
originals.  If you guys have friends in Japan I recommend using them to
obtain your Yamato valkyries.  I got my YF-21 for $55 with shipping included.

There's gonna be about 13 more valkyrie versions(3 Macross Plus w/fastpacks;
2 from Macross DYRL; 5 valks from Robotech, and 3 alphas) released this
year.  So much temptations is on it's way.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this in a previous email but if you looking for
a good resource there is a awesome book called "Macross:Perfect Memory".  It
is a treasure trove of information, and probably the definitive resource
regarding the series.  The only thing is it's a Japanese book and it's out
of print so you'll most like need to get it from EBay.

sun