 Space / 7777
Re: Macross/Robotech toy information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 06:07:37 GMT

I own a YF-21 Valkyrie, but Yamato is releasing a Fastpack version this
fall, and I'm tempted to get that one when it's released.

Mine is the Japanese model. Unfortunately, the Macross rights are in dispute
right now, so those of us in the US have to suffer. :^(

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

in article 3AB5983A.E9E9E03A@sc.rr.com, Travis Dickinson wrote:

With the recent interest in making valkyries out of legos, I've started
browsing the internet for images of the various toy/models again.
Anyways, I came across these two sites dealing with the upcoming Macross
Plus toy line release:

http://www.valkyrie-exchange.com/frames.html
http://www.macrossworld.com/

You'll need to look at the Feb 28 '01 and Feb 26 '01 respectively.  I
recall someone posting simialr infomation last year, but I don't
remember who it was.

Travis Dickinson