 Space / 7059
Re: Bricriu Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:44:26 GMT

Norman Mensing at Norman.Mensing@gmx.de wrote:

Oh, and what's that round 1x1 button on the bow that the yellow arrow points
at, calling "press me please" ?

-Norman

Heh. I dunno, I just put that tile there like the markers you sometimes see
on spacecraft. I'll probably have a few more scattered around on the ship as
little access ports for fuel and such.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations