 Space / 7019
Re: Bricriu Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:06:56 GMT

this thing is looking really great
but i want to know (since i have UFO sets)
which one lights up the engine?
i've got the fibre optics and there are
no simple bright lights in that set

do tell
thx much
-paul

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes writes:

This thing is great.  I got to see it in person last night, not long after
he took these pics.  The interior is great, with lots of room and detail.  I
absolutely loved the gunner station for his smaller, anti-figher gun.

The engine is the best, though.  He used a UFO light up part for the main,
rear, but then he has fiber optics running though the "Engine room" that
blink on and off in sequence.  Totally high-tech.

Oh, and did I mention that the thing is FREAKING HUGE!!!  It's totally
ballanced on it's bottom 'fin' thing though.  What he did for that is even
better, but I'll leave that for the final unveiling in the next few days.  I
can't give all of his secrets away, he won't let me come over and play
anymore. :*)

Sean
Space Pirates Rule!  ARR!

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi All,

Just a couple quick pics of my ongoing construction of my Bricriu-class
Destroyer. You can see in the images that I've removed the large turret on
the foward section in favor of a smaller anti-fighter turret. It's not quite
so overwhelming, IMO.

It's about 90% done at this point. Still have to detail the top and build
the large cannon clusters on the sides.

The new pics:

Overall Shot: (Large file to show detail)

Rear shot showing light-up engine

Enjoy.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head