 Space / 6600
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Larry Pieniazek writes:
One huge positive: That rocks. I LOVED it when she blew the smoke out of the
gunbarrel. Cotton wool?

One small negative comment: set your FUT!

FUT lugnet.publish.cinema?

hi,

Thanks... yeppers, that is cotton.  I found it to be an indispensable aid in
the whole thing.  The smoke from the bubblehead robot, the "air" escaping
the airlock, and the gun are all simple cottonballs that I stretched apart.

sorry about the FUT.  I am a huge lurker most of the time on Lugnet, and
this was the first time I posted in more than one group at the same time.  I
have set it to lugnet.space now.  it won't happen again... really.  please
don't kill me! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa....