 Space / 6655
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:14:10 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I have just added some pics of the set-up, like the stands and stuff, and
also some preview images of the newest BCS shipyards production, The
Benevolent Grace II.  The front section is still not finished, so I just
left it off the ship, however, the middle section and the rear section are
totally finished.
expect a webpage with interior shots and more detailed looks in about a • month...

as always... PLMKWYT!

Holey wow. WOW. That is absolutely MASSIVE! The... it...

It's so BIG!!!!!!

I love the shot "corridor". It truly amplifies the scale of this! Bravo!

    Iain