 Space / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Monorails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:32:16 GMT

Hi,
I am currently planning on making a large space station facility, and I want
it to have mass transport, so I thought of using a monorail. The only problem
is that I don't have any real monorails, so I made one out of regular 1xN
bricks. It works great on straightaways and slopes, but I can't figure out how
to do curves. Any ideas? Has anyone else done something like this?
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html