 Space / 6598
Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 22:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Tim Courtney writes:
Cool! :-)  Though, I don't quite understand why she had to do all that to get to
a stateroom on a cruise spaceship.

-Tim

Hi and thanks,

actually I haven't gotten the webpage together yet for the cruise ship
itself, but it will be explained there that there are "theme cruises" and
one of them is "Intergalactic Espionage".  There isn't all that much to do
as you hurtle through the void on your way to some distant space port, so
the InfinityCruise Travel agency spices the whole deal up with a little
story line and gives each customer a part to play.  It would be similar to
LARP or a murder mystery dinner that people do nowadays.

I decided to make this commercial as a play on that whole aspact of the tour.
also, I thought that having a nice nap at the end of the action sequence
would be funny... I guess that's the main reason it's in there  :)

cheers!
Joel K