 Space / 4436
Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Dan Jassim asked if I would spread the word on this one. He's created a LEGO
comic strip and wants everyone to check it out.

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Outstanding!

not only did we get some excellent closeups of his carrier, we got to see
the Spiffcraft AND the best plotline for JarJar yet. If only that scene had
been worked into TPM....hehe.

Wat to go (again!) Dan!

Joel