 Space / 4410
Subject:
Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:51:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

Dan Jassim asked if I would spread the word on this one. He's created a LEGO
comic strip and wants everyone to check it out.

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:02:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Dan Jassim asked if I would spread the word on this one. He's created a LEGO
comic strip and wants everyone to check it out.

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I already have and it is a wonderful bit of work.
Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Dan Jassim asked if I would spread the word on this one. He's created a LEGO
comic strip and wants everyone to check it out.

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Good stuff!

In the following scene:

it should have been Timmy!

Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:22:41 GMT

Excellent!  Just the sort of thing I'm gonna do once my big MOC is finished.

--

Paul Davidson

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Dan Jassim asked if I would spread the word on this one. He's created a • LEGO
comic strip and wants everyone to check it out.

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:54:06 GMT

Couldn't be, that would make it adult-size child abuse.  Then again, the
Humane Society will be after the Dipwads anyway for animal abuse.  So either
way they're in trouble.
-Nathan

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:

Good stuff!