 Space / 4160
RE: Space world....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:53:43 GMT

Mark Sandlin writes:
Wow, that is a pretty good deal.

I've found that the only 100% effective way around the pop-up
window, ads, slow connections, etc. problem is to pay for a real
hosting service. I personally use Burlee (www.burlee.com). They've
got a pretty good plan ($12.95/m for unlimited space, 25 e-mails)
that I use and I've been happy with it. If paying a little bit for the
site is an option, this is a pretty good deal.

http://www.nccw.net/hosting.html is also a good deal...$8/mo, 50 MB, 10
emails.
Don't know how good their service is though.  If it isn't good, I can always
go up the street and throw rocks through their windows :P  50 MB should be
enough, but if you run out of room you can always host your pics on
Brickshelf (unless KL disapproves of that practice...)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/