 Space / 41525
    2001: A Brick Odyssey —Christopher Deck
   Hello dear community! It's my pleasure to announce a new theme site of my homepage today! The site deals with the vessels of the movie (Stanley Kubrick) "2001: A Space Odyssey" and novel with the same title by Arthur C. Clarke. I think I don't need (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !