 Space / 41525
41524  |  41526
Subject:
2001: A Brick Odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 01:26:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello dear community!

It’s my pleasure to announce a new theme site of my homepage today! The site deals with the vessels of the movie (Stanley Kubrick) “2001: A Space Odyssey” and novel with the same title by Arthur C. Clarke. I think I don’t need to say more at this point, feel free to take the direct link:

http://2001.deckdesigns.de/

Or browse the models over at BrickShelf:

Aries IB Lunar Lander

The Discovery One

EVA Pod

Moonbus

Orion III Spaceplane

Space Station V

That’s it for today!

Thank you for your interest and stepping by!

Yours Christopher.